Thursday, January 4, 2018


Goodbye 2017

Welcome 2018 we know that every year we welcome the new year this way and we bless each other this way.... I pray to god that everyone stay blessed and have fun with friends family and dears one.... I cannot express my feelings what ever i got every year was blessing for me......I cannot forget this years of life the world bestes i recieved never cannot express my love with others... I know that will be less infornt the persons love in recieve every year..... Thanks god for that gift that is mine and special gift of life....

Resolution of the year......



























































Resolution - Chase ur dream and do not stop, be consistent be slow but steady....... when u work on things work with positive though and never think of negative..... People are there to distract ur mind u keep yourself stable in things... Don't follow others follow ur rules and work on it.... If i talk about gain and loss right people know the right way to gain....work is not meant for gain and loss alway sometime u learn things from some work... Make yourself productive which is more required while u are working.... Keep yourself so cool and calm so that nothing can harm u .... Work for yourself and don't be proud enough to be winner because alway winner are not winners sometime they loose things....Don't be over confident enough which makes u down very easily....No body is great in this world don't think so ......Everybody think of there resolution every year and try to follow and achieve it..... Every resolution don't work for all because of some certain things take place....people should be confident enough about there resolution..... everyone should have better new year and happy life by making something very interestieng and happening....Me and besties alwa meet and have lot of fun .... we share our thought and work together accordingly......Everyone want me to change but alway that doesn't work be what u are be like that and stick to it.... when people change they lost there originality that i never like as if that doesn't make much difference still i don't like it .......people say i am insecure with certain things when u come into my life then u will know what makes u insecure....... Alway life doesn't work according to u ...... So sometimes u need handle things in different way ......This year i want to stop all things which makes far from some certain people who is very close to me... I love my self and i love that person too so cannot stop that for no reason....i want to grow into high extend and see my self at the top ..... All things cannot be spoken ..... So wait and watch..... I will full all my dreams and give my self highted i wanted to give..... i will say never give up just do it ......This woill be a great and happening new year for all of us i think so ...... So do enjioy and have fun.....i will expect my resolution to be fulfilled this year.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Trepup page is up! Take a look