Thursday, March 15, 2018

Life history of mine....

Hey everyone how is your days going on....As years are passing way days are passing too things are changing in everyday in every ones life... I would love to share my feeling my life journey from school till now..... I alway taken life in a simple and easy way..... When i was in school i never thought of what will happen in future in life or what we will be... As days passed away we completed our school ...Then it was a big decision that was needed to take what we will be what we have to do in education which collage we will choose and what career will best for us.... I was having lots of options fashion designing multimedia air hostess BBA and different other field then i choose to do Multimedia which was not that easy but still not tough to do I use to love designing and especially computer designing so i did that course... It was three year degree course BSc Multimedia.... When i entered into that field it was so interesting for loving course for me i used my designing subject..... 2005 till 2008 three year degree course in that period of when u are in collage u surely fall in attraction with many boys one becomes special for u.... As day passes u get to know this attraction is not ur love and cannot be ur future.....Once u get out of it u see the real world coz the real world is very different then all the world u see or theworld the attraction shows u ort give u, when u enter into new job that is ur real life that is not easy it is very tough where u have to show ur hard work ur talent which make u strong and fitter in real life.... Then when u enter in to real life after many year passes u complete ur masters and other diploma courses which u wanted to learn related to software which makes u grow more , then u get a chance work as an freelancer with various projects after that u again enter into job life where u get good position and good life then again other turning point comes in ur life which made u decided between real world and dream world but u never know that dream world will give u so much happiness a new life new level that day a new story created in ur life that story made u complete but one of a sudden a big storm comes in ur life that changes ur life .... Now u get to know real life is better then dream love life so at this Age when ur relative ur family ur friends want u to get married u have no option to do coz ur friends and relative daughter and son also getting married younger then u at that point of time u have to marry but still have to focus on ur business ur dream which u planned from time and working for it.... So u have to full fill that real world dream which is ur passion and ur profession... So guy on my #Facebook# plz don't try come on my page or account to make friendship with me or any other things coz i am not interested in it at all i am bussy with my work and work that's it so stay with me as my friend followers not other things.... plz don't try to approach me through the mobile no to me also coz it is for only my business clients and they can approach only so plz excuse me plz....I am feeling proud to say this to u all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Trepup page is up! Take a look