Monday, September 11, 2017

Food photography....

#Vegetablesalad# & #backed#Biscuit#......I know. I know. A lot of salad recipes lately, right? I promise to share something sweet next. But...

This is it. The salad I cannot stop eating. I have made it three times in the past few weeks. There are salads that you eat delicately, piece by piece. And then there are salads you just shovel in - this one is the latter and I love that about it. It's hearty and fresh and sweet and crunchy all at the same time. The kids also love this one because everything is already bite-sized and the beans and avocado make it guacamole-ish. And who doesn't love something guacamoleish?! I brought this Mexican Salad to two separate Fiesta parties last week and they were a huge hit with all our friends.

This salad makes and excellent side dish, or a main dinner salad. Especially when served over quinoa or with a sprinkle of cheese over the top. We loved this with feta cheese crumbled over the top!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Trepup page is up! Take a look