Tuesday, September 19, 2017


Photo shoot done at Gomatgiri Digamber Jain Temple...

Hi guy how are you all... How is ur work going...Dear all just have a look for my Durgapuja 2017 new #collection# .....The #shoot# was done at #GomatgiriDigamberJainTemple#.... The #shoo# was done in morning...photography done by #AnwarAli#.... #Shots# taken in good location with good background.... #Styling# done by the makeup Artist #KhushiOneness#....The #dress# was Evening gown from#Indore#.....#Website#...#sunglasses# are from #Delhi#localmarket#..... #Shoes# are from #indore# local market....#earnings# are from #indore# local market.....Dear all do let me know what u liked the most in my #post#..... this #dress# is one of my #fav# dress ... Iove this #dress# color...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Trepup page is up! Take a look